Monday, June 4, 2012

They Just Showed Up At My House!

Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. What are they you ask? Not one, but two new machines. First up, the Singer Quantum Stylist 9960.


Lots of bells and whistles to play around with on this one. Next up a Singer Professional 5 Serger and Cover Stitch.

With the long Memorial Day weekend we had here in the states, I had delusions of grandeur that I would be sewing up a storm. Did that happen, no! I did spend some time cutting out several future projects and reading the manuals of both machines. I did lots of playing around with stitches, functions, etc but very little actual sewing. I did manage to whip up a little maxi dress. I took some pictures of it, but then could not find my card reader to transfer the pictures to the computer. The girl aka my daughter can just insert the card into her computer so once she does that I will post. Hopefully, you all will be seeing MUCH more posting from me in the near future!

~Renae

1 comment:

  1. Aww.., Lucky you. I wish some new machines would show up at my house.

    ReplyDelete