Monday, March 29, 2010

Rainy Monday

So right now I should be at work half way through being annoyed by an any number of people, but the rain was so bad this morning that my irrational fear of getting on the highway would not allow me to leave the house. So, I took this opportunity to finally take my new embroidery machine out of the box.  I'm not sure what I was waiting for to crack the box open before, but none the less it's all set up now. I have been busily fitting three of the four garments for the Pattern Review Mini Wardrobe contest and finally cut out the dress last night. My plan for the "free" day is to get most of the construction of the dress done. But, as I look at my office and the loads of laundry that are piling high in the garage I don't know if that is the best use of my day. I also need to help J finish her Spanish project, I really should wash my hair and let's not talk about making the move from my living room to the new sewing room in my office that needs to happen like yesterday. J's home this week for Spring break may be a plus or a minus depending on how helpful she plans on being. I'll let you know what gets done and what gets pushed again:).

No comments:

Post a Comment